This day I realized that I'm getting older. I could still remember my cute little brother bembee when he's about  three years ...

I'm becoming Older :)


This day I realized that I'm getting older. I could still remember my cute little brother bembee when he's about  three years and half, he would run round the house all day long like a dog.  Now, he's a grown up, things have changed but its been really fun watching him grow and develop. There's no more bembee in the crib and babble in baby talk with his thumb in his mouth. I miss the boy I used to cuddle and rock to sleep. Everytime I get home, i would always find him sitting in the sofa watching his favorite cartoons. He has turned into a couch potato. While he's  preoccupied by his cartoon fantasies, I am in my room sleeping. But at the end of the day, you would find him sleeping beside me. He's a bubbly boy, he would ask me questions just about everything that goes through his mind right before he would fall asleep.