In few days time I'd be replacing my worn out laptop with a new one. This time it's going to be a Toshiba Satellite lappie. The...

My Dream Toshiba Satellite


In few days time I'd be replacing my worn out laptop with a new one. This time it's going to be a Toshiba Satellite lappie. The name may sound mouthful but it  is what I've always wanted.The price of Toshiba laptops has always been prohibitively expensive for a middle-class girl like me :D.  But thanks to my mom for funding this dream come true.. I love the Toshiba Satellite laptop series because  there's a lot of grunt built into this range of laptops. Fully functional, easy to use and superb. All-in-all, I believe, it oozes  confidence; stylish and smart. I hope it will not fall short of my expectations. I'd be posting pictures of this well-thought out piece of hardware soon, when it arrives :) 

UPDATE : April 13, 2011

Got the LBC package today., One word can best describe it - SUPERB! -