Finance and Accounting Books Audit. Finance. Management Accounting. Advance Accounting.  Is anyone else tired of studying?  Everyti...

I'm Mentally Tired of Studying

Finance and Accounting Books
Audit. Finance. Management Accounting. Advance Accounting. Is anyone else tired of studying? 
Everytime I try to open my books and study I always get tired. I should be studying right now for my Finance quiz the next day  but I can't even find the energy to look at my books today.  I don't want to do it all at once the night before the test. Screw my books. I promise you it's frigging better than any damn sleeping pill you know. Gah, I need motivation. Then, I think about my desire to become a CPA and suck it up. There have been some really unsettling things going on for the past weeks but I can't afford to be tired of studying and distracted. I want my old self back. 

I bought  some snacks earlier hoping that crunching little things that I can nibble on  will help me , and a little caffiene does not help me either. I need to get rid of the distraction hopefully tonight but  first I need to get some more earnest desire to study. I need some rest. *Sleepy*