Transformers : Dark of the Moon From the day I watched the second movie of transformers, Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen , fe...

Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon Review

Transformers : Dark of the Moon
From the day I watched the second movie of transformers, Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen, few years ago, (I can't really remember the date) I've been ticking off the days on my calendar, anxiously waiting for June to come. As the months were reduced into weeks, and weeks dwindled into days, it felt more and more like time was moving agonizingly slow. I am not a die-hard fan of the transformers comic books who never held the record for reading one but I am, after all, a hardcore fan of the movies next to my brother bembee. 

Every aspect of the film was worth every penny I paid  just to watch the movie on the big screen. From the screenplay and cinematography down to the special effects, they were all woven into seamless perfection. It was very easy for me to suspend my belief that the Autobots and the Decepticons don't really exist for a couple of hours. 

Shortly after the end of the flick, I was on tears. I must say goodbye  to one of the series most beloved character : Optimus Prime. Even until now, I can't still believe that the saga has finally ended and that there won't be a new transformer movie to look forward to in the next years to come. An epic film indeed. 

I will never forget these lines from Optimus Prime : You may lose faith in us, but never in yourselves.