Sunday, April 08, 2012
I lost my DSL connection last week so I borrowed my father's Globe tattoo sonic which Globe has recently launched along with tattoo 4G flash. In hopes of achieving the promised speed of of 7.2 Mbps (DL) when connected to the HSPA+ network, I tried this one for 5 consecutive days using the free 120 surfing hours. The first couple of days of using this, I typically achieve an average speed of 36kb. The connection was soooooo slow and extremely unreliable. I tried different settings to get it to work, to no avail it was a total crap that I had to throw it away. Globe shouldn't market and sell this broadband in areas where they know it won't work. It's absolutely atrocious. So frustrating. I have nothing positive to say about Tattoo Sonic. :( Globe if you are reading this, I am truly disappointed with the Tattoo Sonic :( Just a waste of money and time.
Products
-
Photo grabbed from babysaversph. So as promised mommies! I just received my new breastpump from babysaversph . I really love the Cimil...
-
Hands down to the best breast pump ever! After excluding pumping with my Spectra s1+ for three months, I can say that the Sp...
-
Photo grabbed from babysaversph. Click Unimom Minuet LCD review for my review of another breastpump from breastpumpph . I find the Un...
-
Howdy avid readers of my blog! Anyone?) haha. Anyway, I am here again for another breastfeeding-related blogpost to share you guys a...
-
I lost my DSL connection last week so I borrowed my father's Globe tattoo sonic which Globe has recently launched along with ...
-
Howdy! I'm back with another review of a makeup product I recently bought during Maybelline's 50% off sale last March. It's the...
-
Waking up to find a big red pimple on your nose or anywhere right on your face baring itself for all to see is a scary yet funny beauty sc...
-
After the series introduction of the protagonist way back in 2009, I quitted reading the series for one reason : the middle books slowed...
-
This is a quick step by step instruction on how to link your Landbank Visa Debit Card to your Paypal account and get verified. Step...
-
Hi guys! So here I am again and today my blog post will be about my favorite lip liner from ever bilena which I have been using for month...
Labels
Anything Goes
(
50
)
Audit Books
(
1
)
Bag
(
2
)
Books
(
5
)
CPA Board Exam
(
2
)
CPAR
(
2
)
CPAR vs Resa
(
1
)
Cambridge Satchel
(
1
)
Cats
(
1
)
Cheap Satchel
(
1
)
Friends
(
4
)
Gadgets
(
9
)
Tech News
(
13
)
Win a Prize
(
9
)
beauty
(
5
)
book review
(
1
)
colored kindle
(
1
)
movie
(
1
)
movie review
(
1
)