Hi guys! So here I am again and today my blog post will be about my favorite lip liner from ever bilena which I have been using for month...

Ever Bilena Lip Pencil Review in Deep Pink

Sunday, November 09, 2014 maishee 4 Comments


Hi guys! So here I am again and today my blog post will be about my favorite lip liner from ever bilena which I have been using for months now.This is a very great lip liner and I am surprised that it only sells for Php100 ($2.3) at Watsons Philippines.  It's a steal. I love the texture which glides on precise on lips. It's very pigmented and the color payout is superb for the price.  I use to cover my entire lips not just a liner to line the lips. It stays long on the lips for about 6 hours if you don't drink or eat (lol), doesn't feel stick or heavy as most lipstick do but it's not moisturizing either. 

Pros:

Good pigmentation
Smooth application
Long lasting
Cheap
Easily available

Cons:

Requires sharpening

Rating : 4/5

Ever Bilena Lip Pencil Deep Pink

Ever Bilena Deep Pink Lip Liner Swatch

Looks lighter on the photo. But the color is actually deep pink with a hint of violet

4 comments :

  1. Not bad for cents and a couple of dollars. That face tho. :P haha



    "Guess I don't have the right to miss someone I cruelly left without saying a word. But. Still. I always want to know what she's up to. Even Googled her. I don't know. Maybe I miss her. Someone's peeling onions over here." ~~



    Found a nice quote. How do you make them Italic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Your comment will be visible after approval". So this one will be visible after approval too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Your comments made me smile :) Thank you. Don't worry approved them all, nobody reads my blog these days save bembee. haha!. About the quote, you can't italicize them on the comment box...hehe! duh?.... haha.... And that's a very sweet quote from someone who "cruelly left without saying a word".. Don't worry, that's all water under the bridge. :) Thanks for missing me, there are times that I remember you when I pass by places we used to eat.. :) Walking the memory lane. hehe. Thanks for dropping by!!! :)

    ReplyDelete