After weeks of seemingly unending quizzes, I am finally back with a huge smile plastered on my face! haha. So happy  I got high scores in m...

CISS ( Continuous Ink Supply System ) for Canon iP2770

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 maishee 7 Comments

After weeks of seemingly unending quizzes, I am finally back with a huge smile plastered on my face! haha. So happy  I got high scores in my quizzes. Never thought I could get high grades with those nerve-wracking exams. On top of that, I got the highest grade in our batch. If you really believe in yourself, nothing is impossible. Everything's within your reach! Too much for the bragging! 


Canon Pixma CISS



Got our canon iP2770 printer converted to CISS today.  Finally my mom bought the idea of converting our printer to CISS.  Sorry Canon :( It's better this way. The ink is way cheaper than the genuine one, plus the ink lasts long too. It took only 1 hour to convert the printer to a CISS. Been printing handouts this last two hours! D So far,  I'm very impressed with the quality. Now, if you're still considering if you should convert to CISS or not, I suggest you do. It will save you a lot of money. Bigger savings means , more money to spend to other things 

7 comments :

  1. wow. i think, imma tell my mom to convert ours too. :D im using the conventional canon one. the ink costs like 700 plus. gaaah. i dont print that much due to that. pero,thanks for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should :) it only costs 1500 to convert one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have continuous ink too. kaso sira na. and what? 1500 lang pa-convert?! ang mura!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baka ung catridge nasira. you have to replace the cartridge with a new one . Yap, 1500 with free inks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know a site where you can find a guide for ciss installment? Im thinking kc na bka mdali lng ikabit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Francis Lim.

    I'm not sure pero meron ata sa forums. Pero my advice wag nalang kasi after 2 mos. sira na printer ko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where to go if you want to convert your canon printer to ciss?

    ReplyDelete