After weeks of seemingly unending quizzes, I am finally back with a huge smile plastered on my face! haha. So happy  I got high scores in m...

CISS ( Continuous Ink Supply System ) for Canon iP2770

After weeks of seemingly unending quizzes, I am finally back with a huge smile plastered on my face! haha. So happy  I got high scores in my quizzes. Never thought I could get high grades with those nerve-wracking exams. On top of that, I got the highest grade in our batch. If you really believe in yourself, nothing is impossible. Everything's within your reach! Too much for the bragging! 


Canon Pixma CISS



Got our canon iP2770 printer converted to CISS today.  Finally my mom bought the idea of converting our printer to CISS.  Sorry Canon :( It's better this way. The ink is way cheaper than the genuine one, plus the ink lasts long too. It took only 1 hour to convert the printer to a CISS. Been printing handouts this last two hours! D So far,  I'm very impressed with the quality. Now, if you're still considering if you should convert to CISS or not, I suggest you do. It will save you a lot of money. Bigger savings means , more money to spend to other things