Chocolate Cupcakes keep me  going  during an intense study session but for today's session, my sweet chocolate cupcake failed me. ...

Accounting Midterms Exam

Monday, September 05, 2011 maishee 4 Comments

Chocolate Cupcakes keep me  going  during an intense study session but for today's session, my sweet chocolate cupcake failed me.

My accounting subjects are very demanding. I had to do a lot of studying . Tomorrow, I would be taking my Management Accounting midterm exam. Gaaaah. I really hate studying :( Studying for six straight hours without a break is plain suicide.   My brain feels like it's gona burst like hell. Everything around me seems to be a nightmare. I may be over exaggerating things but this is for real, I am at the point where I feel that my head is seriously going to explode if i have to solve another problem in accounting. Staring at my accounting study materials  and testbanks full of numbers made my head reeled for hours yesterday , and now I am afraid I am beginning to feel it again. Every time I read two paragraphs from the theory part, none of it is sinking in on my second and third try.This is just madness, I know I'm not going to accomplish anything beyond what I have already done today. I'm already yawning. Need some sleep. Good night.

May the odds be in my favor tomorrow. God bless. 

4 comments :

  1. Good luck! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams.:) Accounting is really a pain in the ass but just take a breather once in a while.

    Wella - http://spotlifegalore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. it feels so good. Thank God the exam went well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahirap pa rin talaga ang accounting peru tyaga lng maganda magiging trabaho mo nyan. Kung ganito merienda ko gaganahan ako mag-aral, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete