Chocolate Cupcakes keep me  going  during an intense study session but for today's session, my sweet chocolate cupcake failed me. ...

Accounting Midterms Exam

Chocolate Cupcakes keep me  going  during an intense study session but for today's session, my sweet chocolate cupcake failed me.

My accounting subjects are very demanding. I had to do a lot of studying . Tomorrow, I would be taking my Management Accounting midterm exam. Gaaaah. I really hate studying :( Studying for six straight hours without a break is plain suicide.   My brain feels like it's gona burst like hell. Everything around me seems to be a nightmare. I may be over exaggerating things but this is for real, I am at the point where I feel that my head is seriously going to explode if i have to solve another problem in accounting. Staring at my accounting study materials  and testbanks full of numbers made my head reeled for hours yesterday , and now I am afraid I am beginning to feel it again. Every time I read two paragraphs from the theory part, none of it is sinking in on my second and third try.This is just madness, I know I'm not going to accomplish anything beyond what I have already done today. I'm already yawning. Need some sleep. Good night.

May the odds be in my favor tomorrow. God bless.