Today, I realize that I am finally ready to drop the paperback. I saw the need for me to get an e-reader. I have been looking for ebook read...

Kindle 4

Today, I realize that I am finally ready to drop the paperback. I saw the need for me to get an e-reader. I have been looking for ebook readers for the past two hours from different brands. There are lots of good ebook readers to choose from but I narrowed down my choice to amazon's very popular kindle. So far, the kindle seems to be the logical choice. I love the e-ink technology that the kindle has., and the fact that, it handles PDF documents pretty well is a plus factor for me. It would be definitely very useful for my studies . To add to that, I have been hearing a lot of good feedback from kindle users. I know the kindle is basically for reading ( unlike the iPad and other tablets) , it does not do much, but what it does, it does it beautifully.

But should I wait for Kindle 4? News and rumors from technology blogs speculate the kindle 4 to come out later this year. I hope that it would be a colored kindle. To my despair, from what I've read from other blogs, the improvements would most likely be a touch screen kindle 4. Oh my. I hate touch screen gadgets . I am a touchscreen zealot. I don't want be decked out with all gadgets being touch screen capable. But I am still hoping for a colored Kindle. :D I can't really decide whether I should shell out my money for a kindle 3 or wait for kindle 4's release date.

I guess I'd really have to wait.. I am thrilled.