Hello everyone. It feels like I haven't blogged for ages. I've been very busy like a bee for the past three days preparing for my...

Random Thoughts

Hello everyone. It feels like I haven't blogged for ages. I've been very busy like a bee for the past three days preparing for my exam in Management Accounting ( which happens to be my hatest subject) and my report in Audit theory. That explains my panda eyes :D my undereye circles have gone so dark and i look so pale. I look so horrible today. No concealer can do the trick of hiding my panda eyes :(  But I I feel so loved despite that, and I am madly, insanely and ridiculously in love with someone! haha. Ever wondered why couples start to look alike the longer they stay together? That's because the longer the time, the more they mimic each other's facial expressions, lifestyle and habits.


To end this post, I would just like to share with everyone my new brother's pic taken few weeks ago. I am just surprised at how he has grown so big :D It seemed like it was just yesterday when I saw his tiny nose wondering how he could even breathe through it.