Rocket Plug-It Smartbro Rocket Plug-It Smartbro offers arguably the fastest mobile internet access here in the Philippines. Hmmm. I&...

Rocket Plug-It

Rocket Plug-It Smartbro

Rocket Plug-It Smartbro offers arguably the fastest mobile internet access here in the Philippines. Hmmm. I'm planning to buy one at a one-time fee of  P3,995. Spending most of time in school without any internet access can be quite a hassle. Our school is not too generous to share with us students their internet access. Now, I found a viable solution for my dilemma.  Most usb modems out there  would take you years to browse the internet.  :( I believe this one has a decent speed. Sporting a 12-mbps speed - it's by far the fastest in mobile prepaid broadband in the Philippines. It's what Smart Philippines claims it to be, and I hope they will not disappoint me :D I can now browse the internet, check my Facebook and twitter account at lightning speeed, everywhere!