After the series introduction of the protagonist way back in 2009, I quitted reading the series for one reason : the middle books slowed...

The Last Clues in The 39 Clues


After the series introduction of the protagonist way back in 2009, I quitted reading the series for one reason : the middle books slowed down as a lot of time was spent on exploring the world of the Cahills, the secret family that has ruled the word for centuries. Haha. I know that must have been a shallow answer. The true reason behind it is I don't have the leisure time to read books anymore in college except my accounting books. I couldn't even remember where I had left off in the 39 clues. But now that I am finally graduating, I found the urge for me to read books again. That's why I am planning to buy a kindle. Back to the story, a friend of mine told me that nothing in the past eight books can match the surprises in the penultimate volume " The 39 Clues Book 9 : Storm Warning " . The books answers many of the series biggest questions as well as it chronicles its biggest tragedies.  I guess the book is worth the wait. Oh my. I can't wait to read the series I had missed. :)