Waking up to find a  big red pimple on your nose or anywhere right on your face baring itself for all to see is a scary yet funny beauty sc...

Tips on how to get rid of pimples quickly.

Waking up to find a  big red pimple on your nose or anywhere right on your face baring itself for all to see is a scary yet funny beauty scenario you wouldn't want to be in. It's everyones worst nightmare. Yesterday, I made this grave mistake of squeezing a blackhead on my left cheek. I know the beauty commandment " thou shall not squeeze your pimples but I couldn't resist myself from squeezing. It feels like that blackhead has been there for months and no matter how I wash and exfoliate it, it wouldn't just go away. It's too disgusting to look at in the mirror. I'm not used to having blackheads. Now I'm still living with the mistake. I have this huge red bump on my face and it seems like it going to explode anytime. Thanks God, it happened on my summer break and right after my OJT, that saves me for now I reckon. I have to keep myself barred at home. What's left for me to do now is help myself get rid of it quickly before my summer escapade :) 

So much for the talk here are the tips I'm talking about :

Tip 1 : Don't ever squeeze, pinch or pick at a pimple. This could worsen the situation.

Tip 2 : Wash your face 2-3 times a day with a specialized acne cleanser. 

Tip 3 : Every 45 minutes, apply an  ice pack ( make sure it's clean ) to the affected are / pimple for about 3 minutes.  This helps ease the inflammation.