Recently, I finally succumbed to watching hilarious videos online.I've watched tons of them already and laughed my heart out a hundred t...

Three Year Old Girl- Crying Over Justin Bieber

Saturday, May 07, 2011 maishee 5 Comments

Recently, I finally succumbed to watching hilarious videos online.I've watched tons of them already and laughed my heart out a hundred times. Found one, not the best though but its quite enough to kick-start your day :)

Justin Bieber might be a punch line to some, but to this girl, Hailey Jane, he is a demi god. Haha..I'm still laughing at this video since yesterday. Haha..  Enchong needs to see this.

5 comments :

  1. OMG! this is sooo cute and funny! hahahahaha.. :)) nice video sis..thanks for sharing it with us :)

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's too obsessed :D Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute girl should watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM7lEncMeIg ash! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh hahaha Bieber Fever for the baby ( :

    ReplyDelete