NYX Antwerp and Addis Ababa NYX Antwerp and Addis Ababa Matte Lip Cream I'm not completely fond of lip product...

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review







NYX Antwerp and Addis Ababa
NYX Antwerp and Addis Ababa Matte Lip Cream

I'm not completely fond of lip products, infact I don't use any lip products (except lip balms) at all. But  recently,  I found the need to use  lippies for my upcoming job interviews in Manila this February. I have natural VERY dark lips (very proud of it) so I need to get it covered to look and feel more put-together and professional. I have one round pumpkin NYX lipstick  but I think I would typically look my best in in a matte kind of lipsticks (or Am I just being delusional?). So anyway, I bought matte lip creams in Antwerp and Addis Ababa I was able to get these two shades for a cheaper price at Php 280 each.

I really like the matte finish on both, it's very opaque and glides smoothly on your lips. They are a true matte and are amazingly long lasting for me. They really stay put. Matte formula are typically very drying but these two aren't entirely drying at all. I think that's because I don't apply it bare through,I make it sure my lips are exfoliated and conditioned beforehand. Lip balms will definitely do the the trick. And best of all, I love the very sweet smell.

Sorry if my face looks so unpresentable XD.  Haven't applied any make up on, just the soft matte lipcreams

Addis Ababa Review.