In connection to my review on the Cimilre F1 breastpump , today i'm gonna be reviewing the Cimilre handsfree breastshield kit which I go...

Cimilre Handsfree Breasthield Kit Review

In connection to my review on the Cimilre F1 breastpump, today i'm gonna be reviewing the Cimilre handsfree breastshield kit which I got for around 1,700 php for the pair. I was initially going to purchase the freemie but unfortunately my budget wont allow. So instead I opted to try Cimilre's. I've used it for more than two months already and I find it useful and serves its purpose well. It's really totally handsfree! I can express almost the same amount of milk output when compared to my regular flanges. I am also happy that it works well with my Spectra S1+ and horigen breastpump which I have recently sold.

Overall, I'm quite happy with the Cimilre F1 and the breastshield kit , all I ordered from www.facebook.com/babysaversph