Woah!.. I'm drowning in a pool of numbers.. On-the-job-training is tough, just like in school. I get so tired and (mentally) tortured...

Drowning

Woah!.. I'm drowning in a pool of numbers.. On-the-job-training is tough, just like in school. I get so tired and (mentally) tortured after work. Accounting is no joke. But what compels me to drive after a 10-hour day of work to  a 30-minute tedious ride, only to to drive straight home after 2 minutes in the grocery store,  is simply the cornetto ice cream :D Looking at the cones, there is little to indicate what might stir such passion. A simple ice cream wrapped in paper. But the real show is inside that cone. Deliciously rich; it's the best of Unilever's  :D


Another thing, my adsense earnings really bothers me. I am not earning well on adsense. I guess I should optimize some keywords for my blog like pinay scandal or pinoy scandal as recommended by macuha to atleast hit more than 100 pageviews a day. :( Gaaaah... I shouldn't.