My purple laptop bag Howdy!  My apologies for not posting anything for the past two months  because I have been so busy with school. ...

Lady Laptop Bag and Sleeve

My purple laptop bag
Howdy! 
My apologies for not posting anything for the past two months because I have been so busy with school.  I realized that there are other things important in life besides school :D hehe So here I am. *winks*


Last week, I bought a  big purple laptop bag and sleeve for my lappie from Fashionmonster. I really love the color combination.  I must mention that shopping with Fashionmonster has been a pleasant experience. Being a fickle-minded, I flooded Fashionmonster with lots of questions and kept changing my mind. Nonetheless, Fashionmonster entertained  my request for the customized sleeve to perfecty fit my 15.6 laptop and answered all my questions patienly. As a result of the request, it took three days to process my order .My order was then shipped to me expeditiously. Thanks Fashionmonster!
Purple Laptop Sleeve