So I bought myself an en expensive umbrella only to be lost after a week of using it. Grrrr.  At Php 400,  this umbrella is not of...

My Fibrella Umbrella






So I bought myself an en expensive umbrella only to be lost after a week of using it. Grrrr.  At Php 400,  this umbrella is not of course the most expensive umbrella in the world but unfortunately it's a bit expensive already by my standards.  I cried my heart out when I realize I lost it in a fastfood chain. Not because of the expensive umbrella alone but more because of the fact that I did it again!! I cant count anymore the number of umbrellas I have lost in my life. It's so disappointing to know it happens all the time. I felt bad and was on a foul mood for two days.  I swear to myself that I will never spend so much money on an umbrella again just to be sure I don't lose one again . Umbrellas are made to be lost.