So I bought myself an en expensive umbrella only to be lost after a week of using it. Grrrr.  At Php 400,  this umbrella is not of...

My Fibrella Umbrella

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 maishee 5 Comments






So I bought myself an en expensive umbrella only to be lost after a week of using it. Grrrr.  At Php 400,  this umbrella is not of course the most expensive umbrella in the world but unfortunately it's a bit expensive already by my standards.  I cried my heart out when I realize I lost it in a fastfood chain. Not because of the expensive umbrella alone but more because of the fact that I did it again!! I cant count anymore the number of umbrellas I have lost in my life. It's so disappointing to know it happens all the time. I felt bad and was on a foul mood for two days.  I swear to myself that I will never spend so much money on an umbrella again just to be sure I don't lose one again . Umbrellas are made to be lost.



5 comments :

  1. Hello Maishee! This short umbrella looks a 4 or 5 folds maybe that's why it worth Php400. You can also try auto-open and close umbrella for your own convenience. ^_^


    www.vankaizer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a three fold umbrella i reckon. I love this umbrellas because they come in so handy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 3 fold umbrella which is why I like Fibrella too plus it's automatic on and off, very convenient. It's just really expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, that is sad, and you're correct 400 is already expensive for an umbrella as you can buy umbrella for 50 pesos. visiting from my link list.. am currently updating my link list eh.. see you around at www.gven-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete