Have I told you before that I love cats? I have around three cats living with me, one of them, Cathy, has just died recently. We used to...

The Black Cat


Have I told you before that I love cats? I have around three cats living with me, one of them, Cathy, has just died recently. We used to call her Cathy all the time but my father would much prefer calling her Tres. Cathy was such a chirpy and brave cat, neighborhood dogs fear her a lot.  She rarely sleeps at daytime. You would likely see her chasing small rodents all the time. Often times, you would see her sitting on laps watching butterflies fluttering by.  Her favorite past time was daydreaming. She shamelessly exposes her belly for anyone-as if always asking for a free belly rub.My friends despise her for her color (black cats are bad luck) but I don’t see her that way. She has never been a bad luck, she even struts around like a celebrity cat. After her harrowing experience of being run over by a car, I couldn’t bring myself to have another pet cat.