What's keeping me  busy today aside from my homework is this game  hosted by Blackberry. This is yet another game that will give you...

Win a BlackBerry® Bold 9700

What's keeping me  busy today aside from my homework is this game hosted by Blackberry. This is yet another game that will give you a  BlackBerry®  Bold™ 9700 white smartphone for it's grandprize. You just have to collect as many Blackberry icons as you can before you land , and if you are lucky enough to be the highest scorer until September 13,2010,  then you will bag home the prize. Everyweek, the top 3 scorers will  receive a limited-edition blackberry goody bag. . I mastered the game and scored  around 30208 which is quite close to the top 1 player this week. I'll give it another try tomorrow! Who  knows it'll be my lucky day :)hehe