Photo Credits: www.apps.facebook.com/Goldilocks-pinoy/ I had terrible days this week that's why I wasn't able to post a single...

Goldilocks Contest

Photo Credits: www.apps.facebook.com/Goldilocks-pinoy/

I had terrible days this week that's why I wasn't able to post a single article for over a week now. I had to study and coil myself up on my accounting subjects for three sleepless nights. Poor me. However, during those nights I occasionally surf the net, and luckily found contests that interests me. One of those contests, is the Goldilocks contest that will giveaway a Neo Vivid Black Notebook for the lucky winner. The contest is very simple, you just have to submit a photo completing the phrase "Pinoy ka kung...." and include your favorite Goldilocks signature dishes. For more details of the game, just click the link .
* The contest is open to Philippine residents only.