I’m quite sure that most of you, like me, have never missed a Twilight Series book, or the movies atleast. If you have enjoyed reading...

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner- An Eclipse Novella

I’m quite sure that most of you, like me, have never missed a Twilight Series book, or the movies atleast. If you have enjoyed reading or watching the Twilight series on the big screen like I do then The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is a companion novella you shouldn’t miss. Authored by Stephanie Meyer, the book revolves on Bree Tanner, who is featured in the third book of the series, Eclipse. It was actually written from the viewpoint of Bree Tanner, a 15year-old human-turned-vampire. The story was supposed to be a complement to Eclipse (for it reveals the things Bella never knew about) but because the story was too long to be included in the upcoming The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide, the author decided to make it a separate book on its own. The book was released in stores last June 5, 2010. Wee! it's time for me to grab my copy.